Bergé y Cía. S.A.
The website www.coleccionberge.es falls under the responsibility of Bergé y Cía. S.A. (Bergé, hereinafter), with address at calle Alcalá 65, Madrid and e-mail address comiteDPD@bergeycia.com.
General information for customers about cookies
In general, we hereby inform you that cookies are a message sent by the server to the user’s computer consisting of text files that are stored in the computer’s memory and that collect information on the pages visited, the time of connection to the Internet, etc. The cookies are sent back to the server every time the user enters that page.
Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other suppliers. Logs are files that are stored on the Bergé server, they record information about your browsing and are intended to analyse the operation of the system, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, to continue to offer the services you request, to gain better knowledge of your preferences and to offer other services that can adapt to your tastes.
If users revoke their consent in the way provided in this policy or modify the conditions to access cookies through their browser, as explained below, it will be impossible to browse Bergé’s website correctly and to adapt our portal to your specific needs.
Description of types of cookies commonly used on the Internet
The following is a classification of the cookies that are usually used according to different types depending on their controller, the time they remain and the purpose of their use:
- Types of cookies according to the entity managing them:
- Own Cookies: These are the cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Web publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are often used to store information, the preservation of which is only used to provide the service requested by the user on one occasion (for example, a list of purchased products).
- Persistent cookies: This type of cookies stores data in the computer and can be accessed and processed for a specific period of time set by the cookie publisher, and it can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These cookies allow users to browse through a website, platform or application, and to use of the different options or services existing in it, for example, controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of the restricted areas, remembering the items of an order, making the purchase process an order, making an application for registration or participation in an event, using security features when browsing, storing content for video or sound streaming or sharing content via social networks.
- Customisation Cookies: These cookies allow users to access the service with some general predefined features based on a set of criteria in the user’s computer such as would be the language, the type of browser to access the service, the local settings from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies allow their Publisher to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites they are linked to. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of websites, applications or platforms, and for profiling browsing habits of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of data use made by users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective possible way, of advertising spaces that may have been included by the Publisher in a website, application or platform, from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies enable the management, in the most effective possible way, of advertising spaces, that may have been included by the publisher in a website, application or platform from which it provided the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour and it is obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile for displaying advertising based on it, based on an automated decision.
Cookies established by BERGÉ
The main cookies used on this website are the following:
|TYPES OF COOKIES||COOKIE||INFORMATION|
|Necessary/Technical/Own||GDPR [ALLOWED COOKIES]-GDPR CONSENT TYPES]||Bergé uses its own cookies to manage the consents in the site.|
|Necessary/Technical/Own||Device Pixel Ratio||Bergé uses a persistent cookie (1 week) and personalization. It belongs to the WordPress Theme The7 and allows you to save the type of screen that the user’s computer has to show an image quality or other|
|Necessary/Technical/Own||Testing||Bergé uses the Test cookie for test configurations (1 year)|
In accordance with the information provided, you as user expressly consent to the use of the cookies mentioned above, with the purposes foreseen for each one of them.
Modification of the configuration. If you wish to change your preferences click on:
Additionally, users will be able to prevent the generation of Cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. To do so they must access the privacy settings options and select the option that allows them to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information, choose among your browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information go to the Microsoft helpdesk – https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies – or the Browser help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, go to Mozilla helpdesk – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences – or the browser help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information go to the Google helpdesk – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en – or the browser help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information go to the Apple helpdesk – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265 – or the Browser help.